Wednesday, March 24, 2010

tédio matutino

POR QUE DIABOS FUI ACORDAR ÀS 8:56 DA MANHÃ?! ¬¬
Quer dizer... pelo menos não foi entre 3~5h de novo, mas mesmo assim!
Fala sério...






In the morning of my life the
Minutes take so long to drift away
Please be patient with your life
It's only morning and you're still to live your day


In the evning I will fly you to the moon
To the top right hand corner of
The ceiling in my room
Where wll stay until the sun shines
Another day to swing on clothes lines
May I be yawning
It is the morning of my life
It is the morning of my life
In the morning

¯



Eu odeio acordar cedo... mas essa música é tão fofinha!
só isso pra me acalmar nessas horas, mesmo :P





…ouvindo: BeeGees - In The Morning

bônus, do show de 1997 no MGM (Las Vegas) - R.I.P Maurice ;~
 
tô vendo que hoje vai ser um dia "daqueles"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HahaHAh...
Agora tu imaginas a Ka que acorda TODO dia as 6 e chega em casa as 23... legal ne.¬¬

Ao menos Choronzon tá de folga...rs.

Beijos amada.;*